Pages

Monday 2 February 2009

Digging Out!

no no no no no - were some of my first words this morning! We've had about half a foot of snow and my first thought went to all the lovely new growth that would be crushed by the weight of it! Sure enough, when I ventured to the end of the garden, this is the sight that greeted me...


from this a few days ago to this, Monday 2nd February


And so begun the digging out -actually finding the edges of the beds was hard enough. Got there in the end though...

cabbages


garlic

onions

carrots

It's started snowing again now, so I might have to go out again before dark to check they're still 'snow-free'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Would love to know what you think or if you have any ideas!

Merlotti x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin