Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2009

The Secret Gardener

I have decided I may have three secret gardeners...

1 - I don't think the cat has visited the garden without a chaperone since the snow began. He spends most of the time I'm outside pottering around looking out of the conservatory, wondering what it would be like out there. When he attempts to try it, he lifts his feet so high, then runs back in as quickly as possible! It's hilarious! So, that's one secret gardener - although he is so secret he generally stays inside.

2 - I've discovered an unknown set of paw-prints in the snow. As we've already established, it can't be the cat! We do have a couple of foxes who visit so I'm thinking it may be them - any ideas guys?

And my final wondering is "Could a yeti have visited the garden secretly?" This is part of a print I found; it measured about the same as my hand in length and diameter! Again, I'd love to hear your thoughts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Would love to know what you think or if you have any ideas!

Merlotti x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin