Pages

Thursday 5 February 2009

Snuggly and Warm

I looked for ages to see if I could find some warm insoles for my gardening shoes without having to buy a new pair with insoles already inserted: The closest I could find were from an American company. So, I decided to give it a go myself! Now, I'm quite creative, so made up a paper template, got out the sewing machine and bought some fleece. After several trials with the paper and tatty material, I found a pattern that worked. I sewed a button on for decorative effect and Bob's your uncle. They come out easily for washing, (perhaps cream wasn't the smartest choice for working in the garden!) but could do with a stitch in the back to stop the 'roll over' at the back from unrolling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Would love to know what you think or if you have any ideas!

Merlotti x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin