Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2009

I Wonder...



crocus? bluebell? iris?




Friends came to visit yesterday and we were having a wander around the garden in the warm morning sunshine. We noticed several shoots coming up and, since its a new house, I'm not entirely sure what they are. Guesses ranged from Bluebells, to Daffs, to Crocuses. I think we'll have to wait and see, but I'm fairly certain I've identified several clumps that will turn out to be daffodils.





daffs



snowdrops



Pass - any comments?

1 comments:

Dewi said...

My guess will be bluebell, the leafs will be too thick and too wide for crocuses, no?

Thanks for posting this, it reminds me that I need to check out my garden too. Right now is impossible, it's been raining since the weekend. Now is really poring!
Cheers,
Elra

Post a Comment

Hi,

Would love to know what you think or if you have any ideas!

Merlotti x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin