Pages

Sunday 8 February 2009

Tin Can Alley

I finally found a couple of tin watering cans - one for the greenhouse, one for the conservatory. Can't decide which to put where tho - I think the blue one will have to go outside as the yellow one clashes with the bright green bendy buckets!

Shadow again come out with me to inspect the snow-damage. Not much to report yet, will just have to wait and see what happens. It's been a lovely warm day today so hopefully that will have encouraged new growth. Still no sign of the parsnips - think I'll have to re-seed in much warmer weather!

As I was putting the recycling out today, I found a rather soggy package left by the back door. It had obviously been there for a couple of weeks and had definitely caught the worst of the snow! When i opened it, there was a set of onions - yet more! We're gong to have onions coming out of our ears soon - and a load of potatoes! Not sure what to do with them all yet but hopefully next weekend, I'll find a potato barrel or suchlike and get planting. No more onion space at present but the new ones may replace the old ones if they don't grow after all that snow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Would love to know what you think or if you have any ideas!

Merlotti x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin