Pages

Thursday 22 January 2009

Winter

Well, I've attempted my first blog and can't seem to stop. I've started this one to document a year in the life of my garden! We moved into the new house 6 months ago and have found ourselves with lots of gardening space, especially for vegetables! So, as usual, I threw myself headlong into it!

So far I've:

cleared the raised beds;
cut back the raspberry canes;
composted - with a little help from my boyfriend!
found wild fennel by accident - I've kept the seeds before cutting them back and think I might try my hand at fennel vodka;
planted Spring cabbages, onion sets and garlic;
sewn carrots and parsnips in the greenhouse - phew!

The list goes on! Any tips on growing the above are greatly welcomed.

Will blog again when I have an update on the parsnips as they've been in for two weeks now - still in the greenhouse - but no sign :(

Merlotti x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Would love to know what you think or if you have any ideas!

Merlotti x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin