Pages

Saturday 24 January 2009

still no sign :(

I've finally made it outside to have a look at how the garden's going! All plants look fairly healthy although I think I may also be keeping the slugs and snails fat during the winter months! Some beer traps are in order I think!

As you can see, the carrots are growing well in the greenhouse, and outside!


For those of you who don't know my garden, have a look - there are three / four raised beds in the middle with a railway sleeper bed at the edge, where the broad beans are at the moment.





You'll notice as I post more photos that there seems to be a little shadow in most of them - he follows me round the garden wherever I go and seems very photogenic! He's called Merlot, and seems to think that the vegetable patch belongs to him really, hence the site name 'merlottiscabbagepatch'; can you spot him below? He loves running through the cabbage patch tunnel, despite the discouragement given!

Still no sign of the parsnips coming up in the greenhouse though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Would love to know what you think or if you have any ideas!

Merlotti x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin