Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

No Room in the Patch...Part 2

Next up were the aliums. Now, I had several, well, about 30, little leeks and plugged them all in to their own little hole which I duly filled with water, and re-filled. I know they don't look all that healthy, but with a little sun and little rain there'll be a lovely row of...oh no, that's potatoes not leeks! Oh well, all in a soup!

Unfortunately, as well as the lovely sunny weather today, we've had numerous thunder storms and much, much rain! hope they don't drown. will keep you informed. The onions are looking good; a range of sizes but hopefully if I leave them in the ground a little longer, they'll expand and i won't have quite so much peeling to do. the garlic is looking fantastic: think I planted a few too many though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Would love to know what you think or if you have any ideas!

Merlotti x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin