Pages

Thursday 25 June 2009

No Room at the Patch...Part 4

On to the mixed bed...Spinach, Beetroot and Courgette.

Now, last year the courgettes grew brilliantly, but I did plant them in a whole bed of compost, so will wait to see how they develop this one. If necessary, I'll dig out the bed and replant!

The spinach is growing well and really needs more regular picking than I can give it. I think my garden might have just the right type of soil for leafy plants. Is that extra nitrogen in the soil? I can't remember which nutrient is best for which type of plant!


The beetroot plants look so colourful. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Would love to know what you think or if you have any ideas!

Merlotti x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin