Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2010

BBC Snow Watch – Tracks in the Snow

I made it! One of my photos of my tracks in the snow was chosen for the BBC’s ‘quiz’ on tracks! How exciting! And it was purely by accident that I found it; having watched Snow Watch and heard you could download a ‘guide sheet’ to help you identify any you may have come across in your garden, or on your ‘wrapped up warm’ walks in the snow, I went on to have a look to see what else might be in the garden…and there it was! The first picture!

Have a look at the BBC’s Tracks in the Snow page on the Autumn Watch (Snow Watch) website, to see them all!

Why not also look at my post with the original picture on it too?!

Still very excited, even after twenty minutes…enjoy the snow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Would love to know what you think or if you have any ideas!

Merlotti x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin