Pages

Friday 23 January 2009

Thanks

Just a quick note to say thank you to all those who have responded to my blog so far! I'm learning more already! I'll add photos as I go so you can watch the progress of my little veggies (and help with any problems I find!)
With regard to one comment, hopefully the parsnips and carrots will transplant safely as I've made little newspaper pots with loose bottoms [(!) no rude comments please!] for the roots, so I can transplant the whole lot without damaging the tap root. Well, that's the idea anyway! I'll let you know how it goes.
Again, it was dark by the time I got home tonight so haven't visited the garden today. Hope to have a little potter tomorrow - I might even add some canes to the corners of the raised beds in order to create mini-greenhouses. Most of the plants are already under fleecing of some sort, but I found that the leaves of the onions were breaking, so I had to tunnel them instead. We'll see how it works. I may even take the camera out and update some pictures for you too!
To end, a little trial. I'm having trouble embedding the comment form under the posts, so I've added a gadget on the left where you can post a comment, or you can continue to click the word 'comment' underneath each individual post.

A demain,

Merlotti x

1 comments:

The Redheaded Sister said...

Hi! I saw your question in the help section about your comments. I can't even get comment capability on my blog. How did you correct yours? Sorry to ask a question on your comment section but I'M DESPERATE. LOL! Thanks in advance.

Post a Comment

Hi,

Would love to know what you think or if you have any ideas!

Merlotti x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin