Pages

Monday 25 May 2009

Fledging

Here's mum (or dad?) looking pretty on the way from the nest.

Well, I was rather worried while away with the children from school that by the time I returned, the little tits in the box would have gone. But I needn't have worried; they're all still there and mum and dad are feeding them well. They make regular stops to the fat ball and back to the box and some longer trips for worms!

The little ones really aren't so little any more and one in particular is so ready to go, peeking out and chirping loudly for more! I don't think it'll be long now and am looking forward to keeping an eye on them this half term, hoping to see them take their first flights - I'll make sure the cat is securely away first!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Would love to know what you think or if you have any ideas!

Merlotti x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin